FCB's Association Banking Services are Designed Specifically for Condominium, Community, and Homeowners Associations.
Count on Florida Community Bank for the secure products and services your Community Association needs to improve Cash Flow, Increase Collection Rates, Reduce Accounting Time and Maintain Healthy Reserve Funds. FCB regularly works with Community Association Professionals, including LCAMS and Property Managers.
Association Banking Services
- View all payments online
- Import transaction files into accounting systems such as TOPS, Quickbooks®, etc.
- Access reports and transaction files online
- Process association payments with or without payment coupon or invoice
- Buy payment coupon booklets here
Remote Deposit Capture
- Scan and deposit association dues without traveling to the bank
- Deposit an unlimited number of checks at no additional per-check cost
- Benefit from later cut-off times1
- View transactions
- Utilize Bill Payment at no charge
- Receive electronic notification of monthly statements
- Initiate ACH/Wire transactions
- Direct debit bank accounts via ACH
- Save on payment processing costs and account reconciliation
- Timely collection of payments and improved cash flow
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Collect member dues paid by credit card or debit card
- Improve cash flow with next-day processing
- Online Payments - Turn the web into a payment terminal
- Accept international card payments
Visa® CommUNITY Card
- Designed for associations, nonprofits and municipalities
- No annual fee
- Generous credit lines
- No personal guarantee required
- Free rewards program available
Capital Improvements Financing
- Construction, repairs, and property improvements
- Alternative to increasing dues, large special assessments, or depleting reserve funds
- All decisions are made locally for faster turnaround
Our Service Commitment
- Full implementation of services by dedicated team member
- Accounts serviced by local banker
- Full training on every service by experienced team member
- In-state call center to provide experienced support and troubleshooting
1Subject to Terms and Conditions of Remote Deposit Capture Contract. All credit applications are subject to standard underwriting guidelines and approval. Quickbooks is a registered trademark of Intuit Inc.
Our experienced team understands how associations work, and knows how to work with yours to maximize efficiency, strengthen reserves and improve your property. We’re also happy to work with your association’s CPA or legal counsel, at your discretion. We invite you to contact us at your convenience to discuss your Association banking needs and how FCB can help you now and into the future.
Contact Us Today to Learn More!
To learn more about FCB's Association Banking Services, please contact us:
by phone (Kathleen Karpovich) at 239.552.1759
by email at AssociationBanking@fcb1923.com